North Carolina Federation of Republican Men Platform
The NCFRM believes in Republican Principles.
1. The core lies in the strength of the family unit.
2. The center of that core is marriage between a Man and Woman. And as such we support the North Carolina’s marriage amendment to its constitution. There are only two genders man and woman.
3. We believe in parental rights over their children from conception to the age of 18 the “age of majority”.
4. We DO NOT believe in abortion. It is a taking of a life and therefor considered murder and should be against the law.
5. We support and defend a citizens right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States, which is the SUPREME LAW of the country that states: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. It is therefor our goal to have the State of North Carolina Legislature to repeal all laws concerning arms in the State of North Carolina as it is our believe they are Unconstitutional.
6. We believe that the free enterprise system is the best and most effective just economic system in the world of wealth creation. Economic freedom is essential to our citizens liberty and dignity. It is an inherent right to liberty and ownership of property. Private property is the basis of wealth.
7. Taxes should only be raised for constitutional functions. We believe that the least amount of government is the best. The least amount of taxes is always the best and always raises more, as opposed to higher taxes that raise less and does more harm to the economy.
8. We believe only citizens of the State of North Carolina, of legal age, have the right to vote in state and local elections. We agree with voter photo id.
9. We believe that all children and adults should have the right of choice of schools they wish to attend and the course of study they feel is the best for them. The BASICS should be taught from First thru Sixth grade. We believe that in order to be prepared to support themselves and their families after school that vocational and college prep courses should be mandatory starting in seventh grade.
10. We believe the ENGLISH language should be the official language of the United States of America.
11. We believe that the weather/climate has change long before man-kind and that man-kind has little to no effect on the planets weather/climate.
Email comments to email@example.com