To pay your Convention Dues online: Click here
Click on 2018 (revised) Bylaws Adopted at Convention (1)-2
North Carolina Federation of Republican Men Platform
The NCFRM believes in Republican Principles.
1. The core lies in the strength of the family unit.
2. The center of that core is marriage between a Man and Woman. And as such we support the North Carolina’s marriage amendment to its constitution. There are only two genders man and woman.
3. We believe in parental rights over their children from conception to the age of 18 the “age of majority”.
4. We DO NOT believe in abortion. It is a taking of a life and therefor considered murder and should be against the law.
5. We support and defend a citizens right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States, which is the SUPREME LAW of the country that states: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. It is therefor our goal to have the State of North Carolina Legislature to repeal all laws concerning arms in the State of North Carolina as it is our believe they are Unconstitutional.
6. We believe that the free enterprise system is the best and most effective just economic system in the world of wealth creation. Economic freedom is essential to our citizens liberty and dignity. It is an inherent right to liberty and ownership of property. Private property is the basis of wealth.
7. Taxes should only be raised for constitutional functions. We believe that the least amount of government is the best. The least amount of taxes is always the best and always raises more, as opposed to higher taxes that raise less and does more harm to the economy.
8. We believe only citizens of the State of North Carolina, of legal age, have the right to vote in state and local elections. We agree with voter photo id.
9. We believe that all children and adults should have the right of choice of schools they wish to attend and the course of study they feel is the best for them. The BASICS should be taught from First thru Sixth grade. We believe that in order to be prepared to support themselves and their families after school that vocational and college prep courses should be mandatory starting in seventh grade.
10. We believe the ENGLISH language should be the official language of the United States of America.
11. We believe that the weather/climate has change long before man-kind and that man-kind has little to no effect on the planets weather/climate.
Email comments to email@example.com
Click on https://secure.anedot.com/ncfrm/slug to register and pre-pay online for Quarterly Meeting and Meal, plus the OPTIONAL Shooting fee to shoot after the meeting.
Justice Barbara Jackson, for NC Supreme Count http://justicejackson.com/
Chuck Kitchen, For NC Court of Appeals http://kitchenforcourtofappeals.com/home.html
Judge Jefferson Griffin, For NC Court of Appeals https://www.facebook.com/jefferson.glenn.griffin/
Judge Andrew Heath, For NC Court of Appeals https://heathforjustice.com/about/
[Update June 5, 2018–SB 486 passed a second and third reading in Monday night’s legislative session. No lawmakers offered to amend the portion of the law addressed in this article. ~ jd]
Jun 4, 2018 (Raleigh) — Tonight at the Legislature, North Carolina’s lower chamber will conduct a third vote on an election reform bill that’s full of surprises, but one quiet little $10 million nugget will effectively mandate a single source for our state’s election machines, forcing all 100 counties to buy the same brand of equipment at non-competitive prices.
Peeling back the bill’s hidden meaning.
While common sense says that companies selling election equipment should warranty their work, up to the cost of a new election. The bone of contention involves how big an election.
For decades, North Carolina has required competing companies to post a bond covering the cost of a “statewide” election, specifically $10 million. While that all seems fair at first blush, it’s a red herring designed to drive out all competition. The failure of a voting machine in any given county would never require a new statewide election. Such a failure usually results in a manual recount. At worst, it forces a new county-wide election.
Vendors [must post a] bond or letter of credit …in the amount determined by the State Board as sufficient for the cost of a new statewide election or in the amount of ten million dollars ($10,000,000),
whichever is greater.” (SECTION 3.6A. G.S. 163A-1115(a)(1))
Click here to read more.
Click here to read about: Fighting for Pastor Brunson’s Release, Additional Funds For Hurricane Matthew Recovery, and Taking Care of our Veterans.
I’m happy to tell you (and here comes my best used car salesman voice) the NCFRM Officers have authorized me to offer this Onetime deal on membership renewals.
For the next TWO weeks from 5/6 all Club/Group membership renewals will be ONLY $1.00 (that’s one dollar) per member per year. Individual and Associate members may renew during this same period for the nominal fee of $10.00.
Now for more good news, you can preregister for our Convention (see attached flyer) and pay your dues with one check. Simply download an application from our website www.ncfrm.com and send the completed form and your check to Treasurer Lee Haywood at 7203 Mackintosh Place, Summerfield, NC 27358. Or you can register, renew your membership and pay your dues at the door. Please be sure to arrive early if you plan to pay at the door. We have a full agenda and hope to start at 11:15 AM with no interruptions.
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the other NCFRM Officers if you have questions or need assistance.
Bob Pruett, 252-241-9412